How can we Help you?
Support via Phone
Want to talk to someone over the Phone? No Problem! We gladly assist our clients telephonically during the hours outlined below.
012 111 0273
* Standard call rates.
Free Landline minutes do not apply
Want us to call you? SMS us anytime, 24/7 and we’ll call you back as soon as one of our Legendary Support Agents are available.
Send callback to 0817069585
Help Via Website
We provide clients with easy Email and Ticket Support, simply choose what works best for you and we’ll resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Our frequents questions and answers
QuotationThe following documents will be required in order to prepare a formal quotation for the scheme:
- Levy roll of the scheme.
- Debtors list with owner balances (age analysis).
- Participation Quota (PQ), incl. sqm size.
Due DiligenceOnce the quotation has been accepted, a due diligence is performed on the scheme and the following documents will be required to finalise this process:
- Registered Conduct and Management Rules (plus copies of any approved amendments to the Rules not yet lodged with the Deeds Registry).
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Budget approved at the last Annual General Meeting
- Most recent signed Audited Financial Statements
- Trial Balance for the period since year end
- Most recent municipal account
- Approved quotation for the project
- Insurance policy
- Minutes of any Special General Meetings held since year-end (if applicable).
Contracting Once the scheme has been approved, a loan agreement can be drafted for signature. In order to finalise the agreement, the following documents will be required
- Bank statement or canceled cheque of the account into which the funds must be paid
- Certified copies of the identity documents of the two trustees signing the loan agreement (FICA requirements).
- Domicilium address of the Body Corporate (physical address, fax, email).
- The monthly date on which the Body Corporate will be repaying the monthly installment
My meter shows an error 30?
- Move device to another plug.
- Make sure all circuit breakers are off EXCEPT the plug where device is plugged in and the main circuit breaker is on.
- Plug unit into neighbour’s plug. Don’t let power run out as a rule, buy enough electricity.
I sent an SMS, but did not receive my token?
- It may be that the server did not receive your SMS or that the SMS did not reach your cell phone that was sent from the server. Try sending another SMS. If you receive a reply that we are waiting for bank clearance you know that the token was generated by the system but not delivered to you. This would be due to a GSM network fault. Send a SMS…pin no*last. This will re-issue your last token. Otherwise contact the help desk to assist help you. 0783109307
I lost or deleted my token?
- Send an SMS…[pin no*last]. You will receive your last token again.
How much can I purchase at a time?
- The purchasing amount limit per transaction is R500 incl. VAT irrespective of the credit available in the meter account.
How do I buy credit for my meter?
- You will have to transfer money from your bank account to our FNB account. You can do this using internet banking. Once the transferred money reflects in our bank account you will be notified at which point you can log onto our WAP portal using your cell phone to request a electricity token. Please note that there is a transition period during which time a deposit will only reflect in our account after 3 days. Please ensure you top up regularly to avoid being without electricity.
Do you accepts cash deposits instead of EFT's ?
- Yes, but any cash handling fees charged by our bank will be for your account. You meter account will be debited accordingly. We strongly recommend you use EFT or ATM banking to transfer money.
Can I get my money back out of my meter account?
- No. It’s your responsibility to manage the balance based on your personal preferences. If you know you will be moving out soon, do not deposit to much money into the meter account.
Electricity loading instructions?
Our system will present you with a 20 digit number. This number is typed into the electricity meter in sequence. On entering the last number the meter will either accept or reject the number.