Products that we sell
Certified electrical repairs,
Did you find what you need?
We have 24 hour helpline including weekend
TAKING CONTROL OF THE LAST MILE
British Xabhaya Smart Meter is a system for REMOTELY Controlling, Managing and Saving all your Energy and Water Consumption – with ease.
KNOWING where your energy & water is being used and WASTED, plays a huge role in SAVING it!
Whether you are a Municipality,
- Use less energy and
- Be more
- Avoid stiff penaltiesReduced operating costs
- Reduced operating
costsImprovebottom lineImprovebottom line
- Improve bottom
lineTakecontrol of how and where you spend your
- Take control of how and where you spend your
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SMART METER
- Prepaid modePostpaid mode
- Postpaid modeTime of use
- Time of use currency (meter loads a monetary
- Currency (meter loads a monetary value, not units to accommodate for TOU varying charges) Load profile online monitoring
- Online monitoringTokens loaded automatically
- Tokens loaded automaticallyGPRS/RF communication with system/data collector/data concentrator
- GPRS/RF communication with system/data collector/data
concentrator system/data collector/data concentrator
The First of it’s kind for Smart Meters more control and convenience for our clients. Prepaid Electricity and Water.
SMART METER – REMOTE CONTROL DASHBOARD
REMOTE CONTROL MEANS YOU ARE ALWAYS CONNECTED TO YOUR CONSUMPTION PROFILE.
Gain access to the dashboard from anywhere using a computer, laptop, tablet
Providing a “state of the art” human-machine-interface (HMI) the dashboard can be customized to individual requirements and provides an immediate and live overview and status of all circuits (devices and appliances) connected to the system.
The dashboard can be easily configured to suit individual needs making energy management simple and effective. Devices can be added, modified, scheduled and controlled with ease.
The real-time overview displays the following information for every device connected:
- On / Off status.
- Current consumption.
- Cost per hour of the circuit.
- Peak consumption.
“Mouse over” individual circuits provides an overview of data logged for past 24 hours.